Like Protevo GTE+ Microclimate Management, Protevo GTE provides flexible, convertible therapy to help meet the wound care needs of your patient. Used without the control unit, Protevo GTE provides reactive air pressure redistribution through self-adjusting air cells. Easily convert the surface with an optional control unit to provide alternating pressure therapy.
• Advanced pressure redistribution mattress can be used with or without power.
• Open air system with self-adjusting air cells.
• 4-way stretch cover and 3-dimensional sculpted envelopment layer provide optimal patient comfort.
• 10 self-adjusting air cells provide optimal pressure redistribution with dedicated air cells for heels.
• Optional control unit provides alternating pressure therapy with quiet operation – no noisy, constant adjustments of an all air mattress system.
• 550 pounds maximum patient weight.
LINET surfaces are designed to fit any flat deck frame. While our bed frames feature the unique Ergoframe® positioning system designed to move in harmony with the surface to help reduce pressure as the bed articulates, they can also be fitted with alternate mattresses. This allows complete flexibility to choose a surface that meets your specific needs.
User manual SYMBIOSO 200