Your benefits at a glance
- Innovative top rail roller bar technology replaces the need for an enclosed canopy.
- Top rail roller bar, telescopic siderails, bed exit alarm, and low bed height work together as part of a fall prevention protocol to provide maximum patient safety.
- Built-in scale allows the caregiver to monitor the patient’s weight, even while sleeping.
- Multi-zone bed exit alarm helps monitor the patient's position and protect against patient falls.
- Telescopic siderails with five height positions provide a customizable solution for safe and easy access to the child.
- Siderail door allows easy access to pumps and lines when the patient is sleeping.
- Transparent, removable bed ends provide visibility and 360 degree access to the patient.
- Smooth and quiet autoregression maintains a safe in-bed environment for the patient as the backrest is raised and lowered.
- Fully electric positioning allows the caregiver to easily raise the bed to an ergonomic position for providing care and lower the bed to a safe height for the patient.
- Transparent bed ends provide the patient with a full view of their surroundings, allowing parents and caregivers to have unobstructed visibility of the child.
- Fully electric functionality allows caregivers to quietly operate the bed without disturbing the child.
- Colorful designs reflect the playful world of children and enhance the experience for the patient.