LINET’s Rapid Response to COVID-19LINET streamlines bed production, increases clinical support, and works to keep employees safe.
Unprecedented times call for unprecedented measures. LINET is increasing production of patient beds to address the needs of COVID-19 patients. The beds that are most appropriate for COVID-19 patients include the following:
- The Multicare® ICU bed includes important clinical features that can increase effective ventilation strategies such as Automatic Lateral Therapy (ALT) and Prone Positioning.
- The Eleganza 4 Med Surg bed incorporates innovative features such as the Mobi-Lift® sit-to-stand device and brake-not-set alarm to enhance safety and patient care.
- If you are facing a drastic shortage of beds and need a basic electric bed for use in an overflow setting, the Sentida 6 Hospital model is a perfect value option.
As always, LINET offers mattresses for all of the models listed above, ranging from a limited use medical grade foam mattress up to the most advanced surface technology.
Additionally, LINET is rapidly developing tools to help clinical staff better utilize LINET products in the treatment of COVID-19 patients, such as:
- Weekly email resources for specific clinical topics, such as Manual and Automatic Lateral Therapy (ALT), Passive Leg Raise, Prone Positioning, and more.
- Webinars with experts, such as Dr. Amato reviewing the use of ALT for COVID-19 patients and the use of EIT. (View prerecorded webinar here.)
- Direct access to our clinical team for questions or instructions.
Finally, during this increase of demand, LINET is also ensuring employee safety. Learn more here.
If you need additional clinical information or you have a need for more beds, email us at [email protected] or reach out to us here.
We want to take this opportunity to thank all of the healthcare workers who have dedicated their lives to helping others.