Please click here for the full collection PDF.
The Vista and Oasis seating collections have been thoughtfully designed and engineered. We offer a wide variety of wood finishes and fabric choices allowing you to create the perfect combination for your health space. The Oasis line is available as a lowback, highback, bariatric, hip chair, and two and three seaters with
or without center arms. Oasis also features a variety of styles including the Boardwalk, Wake, Mission, and Tropic Series. The Vista line is available in many styles as well – lowback, highback, bariatric, patient chair, as well as two and three seater sets. Durable construction and unique features are standard:
• Extended arms feature contoured handgrips for easy ingress and egress
• Ample clean-out spacing between seat and back
• Field-replaceable webbing and upholstery
• Wall-saver rear leg design
The Oasis Waiting Room and Lobby Seating Collection is designed exclusively for reception areas and waiting rooms. Clean, contemporary styling paired with ultra-durable construction provides the ultimate healthcare seating solution. Oasis offers single chairs, two and three seaters, high-back and bariatric options. Any of these combinations can be grouped together with matching table surfaces to achieve the optimum configuration for any healthcare space.
The Linet Mano Bedside Cabinets provide a solution for many patients that have concerns with reduced mobility. The Mano has been recognized for many reasons, including winning the Excellent Design Award. Our features make the patient more self sufficient and reduces the amount of assistance that a nurse usually provides.
• All-in-one functionality combines an over bed table with a bedside cabinet
• Drawer design is practical, opening from both sides, ample space for storage
• Solid handrails help patient maneuver the cabinet easily and quickly
• Dining Board allows the patient to position or store the surface with just one hand
• Manual caster control – can be braked or unbrakedwithout having to call a nurse
Linet Classic Bedside Cabinets are quite universal and functional for any type of patient.
• Accessible from both sides
• Top drawer and bottom cabinet allow for storage
• Casters brake independently
• Dining Board integrated into the body of the cabinet
• High-pressure laminate OR thermoformed tops for easy clean up
• Rounded corners reduce chance of resident or staff injury
• Vinyl coated drawers and ventilation holes reduce musty odors and minimize dampness
• Adjustable shelves on wardrobes and hutches can be easily adjusted depending on storage needs
• European-style stainless steel hinges pull doors snugly shut
• Four casters offer greater flexibility for quick and easy movement of furnishings.
• Two locking casters are available for bedside cabinets and three drawer chests.
Linet over bed tables are engineered to maximize economy and functionality while maintining a high level of quality. The attractive thermoformed top is designed to contain large spills, recessed 3/16” for easy clean up. Both the premium and standard over bed tables are created with a sturdy H-base. The premium offers the option of rectangular or round tops in a variety of finishes. Three powdercoat finishes for the base and seven woodgrain finishes for the top allow you to easily compliment any decor.
Linet’s full patient room collection is designed in partnership with leading healthcare providers for the maximum experience in modern healthcare environments. Our collection includes hospital beds, mattresses, furniture and other medical care items. Backed by the industry’s best warranty, Linet beds are recognized for their low cost of ownership, infection control, simple maintenance and exceptional design. Linet strives to be the leading provider of hospital beds and patient room equipment throughout the world.
Founded in 1990, Linet now has over 120,000 beds installed in 93 countries. Linet has been the recipient of multiple awards and has been recognized for creative design accomplishments and successes. The Eleganza line of hospital beds, bedside cabinets and our Multicare Intensive Care bed have all won the Excellent Design prize as part of the Excellent Product of the Year. In 2006, Linet was declared Firm of the Year, the best company in Czech Republic, and one of ten most admired Czech companies. Also, the founder and manager, Mr. Zbynek Frolik, won the award for Entrepreneur of the Year in 2003.