Advanced, innovative engineering and a revolutionary design provide excellent pressure redistribution from head to heel. The new BodyZone™ patented technology is designed to provide optimal temperature and moisture management. The combination of our SMT™ and VPF™ help reduce friction and shear, while off ering a higher level of envelopment to increase patient comfort.
• VPF™ technology and SMT™ give optimal envelopment and unsurpassed pressure redistribution and provide support for patient weights up to 500lbs SMT™
• Significantly reduces shear and friction
• Our open cell technology provides advanced temperature and moisture management while being entirely anti-microbial
• Every Bodyzone mattress is manufactured using an environmentally friendly process (VPF™) and uses renewable materials
• The 360° stretch cover* moves in every direction and is impervious to fluids
• Our mattresses are available in all sizes and incorporate VPF™ technology and SMT
VARIABLE PRESSURE FOAMING PROCESS
• VPF™ is a technology used to create different
levels of support with high envelopment
and maximum comfort. This leads to better height and support retention
over the life of the mattress.
SURFACE MODIFICATION TECHNOLOGY
• SMT™ is the alterations in pattern, size of pattern, spacing between patterns and depth of cut to protect the most vulnerable
areas of the body. This provides a zoned-cushioning layer, enhanances air circulation and maximized comfort.
When comparing the BodyZone™ mattress to a widely-used, regular standard polyurethane static mattress, the reduction of interface pressure was 49.2% less on the BodyZone™
In lab testing vs. leading mattresses, BodyZone™ consistently yielded the highest area of envelopment (distribution of pressure across the mattress).
Click to view or download the Bodyzone PDF here
Enhanced pressure distribution and optimal envelopment make the iGel mattress superior to the industry standard for prevention support surfaces. Engineered specifi cally to reduce pressure to high risk areas and to conform to the patient’s body, iGel offers excellent patient comfort, which aids in the healing process. Linet‘s iGel technology maintains an ambient temperature that decreases the patient’s need to change positions and prevents tossing and turning.
iGEL BODYZONE™ MATTRESS *
• Specialized gel technology infused into a honeycomb molded mattress core
• Visco, iGel, and SMT technologies are used in combination to redistribute pressure
• Over 50% less product weight versus other gel based mattresses
• iGel will not leak, dry out, or bottom out
Click to view or download the IGel Bodyzone PDF here